Yoga Pilates: Ultimate Yoga, Pilates, and Ballet Workout for Sculpting Your Best Body 
Yoga Pilates: Ultimate Yoga, Pilates, and Ballet Workout for Sculpting Your Best Body

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ultimate Yoga, Pilates, and Ballet Workout for Sculpting Your Best Body

It's the ultimate yoga, pilates, and ballet workout for sculpting the sexiest body... A total-body workout that is both challenging and invigorating, Hot Bod Fusion will give you the svelte, toned body you long for, and all the energy needed to maintain an ultra busy lifestyle.

Customer Review: Highly recommended!

Let's face it, there's so many different approaches to getting in shape that it's easy to get frustrated with what route to take... One person suggests yoga, another says Pilates, another says something else... That's why this book is so great... It integrates several different styles, giving you the best aspects of yoga, Pilates and ballet... It just makes sense, so if you're concerned with getting and staying in shape, I highly recommend this book!

Customer Review: Newly Flexible Runner

I come from a runner background and have been looking for a workout to improve my flexibility... I saw Hot Bod Fusion and bought it since it includes pretty much every discipline known for flexibility... What's great about this book is that each chapter only takes me about 10 minutes, cool... Exercises also include 'tips' from the author that help keep me on track and focused... I've done the routine 8 times now, do I feel more flexible? Yes definitely, and my `core' is stronger to boot! More Information

Bookmark and Share

Ultimate Yoga, Pilates, and Ballet Workout for Sculpting Your Best Body by Anonymous